Перейти к содержанию

Girlfriend of Steel 2nd Kaworu Ending

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi guys. Since there was not a Kaworu ending for GOS2, I decided to add one in myself. What do you think? If you'd like, I could help implement it into the Russian translation. It would not take long.

https://youtu.be/6VEuGMnqUeY

Изменено пользователем xPearse

If this video includes all Kaworu-ending, it is as weird as Asuka and Rei ones :j But sounds funny, i'd like to help if i can (with the translation, for example).

Anyway i want to see how things will turn out, even if only in English.

Don't worry about that. I used dialogue from different parts of the game so all I would need to do is grab the Russian TL from those parts. Though I wonder, would I need permission from the translation team before doing something like that?

Hi guys. Since there was not a Kaworu ending for GOS2, I decided to add one in myself. What do you think? If you'd like, I could help implement it into the Russian translation. It would not take long.

https://youtu.be/6VEuGMnqUeY

ROFL

Man, you made my day.

Though I wonder, would I need permission from the translation team before doing something like that?

I'm not a part of their team, so I would wait a couple of days for a possible reaction from them, but I assume you actually wouldn't need it. All this work is done on voluntary basis, and so it usually means that you can modify it or add something to it, if you want.