Перейти к содержанию

Впечатления от Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: Q

Мота

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Теперь мы можем наслаждаться не только безумным дизайном, но и безумным сюжетом. Официальные спойлеры.

Since this thread is flying by at the speed of sound, I'll post what I've done so far. (If I were cool, I'd be fast at this, but, alas, I'm not cool.) In accordance with Ritsuko saying "Third Impact has begun" at the end of "2.0", the incident with the 10th Angel (Zeruel in NGE) is documented as the Third Impact. So, deemed responsible for causing Third Impact, Nerv is dismantled by the government. Misato and the other Nerv staff are confined, and Eva-01 with Shinji and Rei absorbed is imprisoned in a tesseract and transported to the Moon. Then the story moves ahead 14 years. [Not positive on how 話 is used here.] All original Nerv staff except Gendo and Fuyutsuki have started an organization called WILL-E. Their public pretext is restoring the red ocean back to blue, but in actuality they exist to prevent Gendo (Nerv?) from carrying out Fourth Impact. To do this, Misato and WILL-E advance the operational plans of the flying battle ship Wunder to use Eva-01 as a power source. [Not sure about underlined parts.] Asuka and Mari pilot their Evas to perform a heist of Eva-01, which is imprisoned on the Moon. En route, they encounter the 11th Angel, but Eva-01 destroys it. (The TV sneak peak opening 7 minutes.) Asuka and Mari's appearances haven't changed due to the curse of Eva.

Вечно олдфаги негодуют. Хотите ту самую Еву? Идите и посмотрите. Никто вам не мешает.

А по 3.0 - круто, круто *.* Чёрт. Я теперь не усну. Столько всего нового за один час, больше чем за всё время ожидания третьего фильма, голова взрывается просто :)

Вечно олдфаги негодуют. Хотите ту самую Еву? Идите и посмотрите. Никто вам не мешает.

Пойду так и сделаю. Хотя, конечно, впечатления от прочитанного так просто не перебить, так просто это не развидеть.

Теперь мы можем наслаждаться не только безумным дизайном, но и безумным сюжетом. Официальные спойлеры.

Since this thread is flying by at the speed of sound, I'll post what I've done so far. (If I were cool, I'd be fast at this, but, alas, I'm not cool.) In accordance with Ritsuko saying "Third Impact has begun" at the end of "2.0", the incident with the 10th Angel (Zeruel in NGE) is documented as the Third Impact. So, deemed responsible for causing Third Impact, Nerv is dismantled by the government. Misato and the other Nerv staff are confined, and Eva-01 with Shinji and Rei absorbed is imprisoned in a tesseract and transported to the Moon. Then the story moves ahead 14 years. [Not positive on how 話 is used here.] All original Nerv staff except Gendo and Fuyutsuki have started an organization called WILL-E. Their public pretext is restoring the red ocean back to blue, but in actuality they exist to prevent Gendo (Nerv?) from carrying out Fourth Impact. To do this, Misato and WILL-E advance the operational plans of the flying battle ship Wunder to use Eva-01 as a power source. [Not sure about underlined parts.] Asuka and Mari pilot their Evas to perform a heist of Eva-01, which is imprisoned on the Moon. En route, they encounter the 11th Angel, but Eva-01 destroys it. (The TV sneak peak opening 7 minutes.) Asuka and Mari's appearances haven't changed due to the curse of Eva.

У меня нет слов... Я вот не понял, там написано, что с момента заточения Синдзи и Рэй прошло 14 лет?! И что значит последнее предложение, как это Аска и Мари не изменились из за проклятия евы? Что это вообще значит??? Изменено пользователем Vector26